Remote access from anywhere. Fast and secure. All operating systems and devices
|Name||AnyDesk Remote Desktop|
|Publisher||AnyDesk Software GmbH|
|Update||Jun 22, 2022|
Powerful Remote Assistance Software. Whether you’re in the office next door or on the other side of the world, remote access via AnyDesk makes the connection possible. Secure and reliable, for IT professionals as well as private users.
AnyDesk is ad-free and free for personal use. For commercial use visit: https://anydesk.com/en/order
Whether you’re in IT support, working from home, or a student studying remotely, AnyDesk’s remote desktop software has a solution for you, allowing you to connect to remote devices securely and seamlessly.
AnyDesk offers a wide range of remote desktop functions such as:
• File Transfer
• Remote Printing
and much more
For an overview of the features, visit: https://anydesk.com/en/features
• Outstanding performance
• Every operating system, every device
• Banking-standard encryption
• High frame rates, low latency
• In the Cloud or On-Premises
Every operating system, every device. Download the latest AnyDesk version for all platforms here: https://anydesk.com/en/downloads
Quick Start Guide
1. Install and launch AnyDesk on both devices.
2. Enter the AnyDesk-ID that is displayed on the remote device.
3. Confirm the access request on the remote device.
4. Done. You can now control the remote device remotely.
Do you have any questions? Contact us! https://anydesk.com/en/contact
* Improved stability when using MDM.
This is the last version supporting Android 4.4.
Download AnyDesk Remote Desktop
You are now ready to download AnyDesk Remote Desktop for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app