Barter by Flutterwave is a lifestyle payments solution used by over 500,000people to send money to and from Africa for free, receive money from abroad, create virtual cards for online shopping, pay bi
Barter by Flutterwave – Get a free Virtual dollar card
|Name||Barter by Flutterwave|
|Update||December 2, 2021|
Download Barter by Flutterwave APK for Android- Get a free Virtual dollar card. Barter by Flutterwave is a lifestyle payments solution used by over 500,000
people to send money to and from Africa for free, receive money from abroad, create virtual cards for online shopping, pay bills and make instant payments online.
Barter allows you to instantly send and receive money from anywhere in the world at the best rates.
Barter is the App of choice for users sending money to friends and family in Africa, and other parts of the world. Some of our major international partners include M-Pesa, MTN, Airtel, Ecobank and many more.
How to Send Money from Anywhere to countries in Africa with Barter by Flutterwave:
– Log into your Barter app
– Click on Send Money
– Click on Send Money Abroad
– Enter the amount and select the recipient’s currency and send money. (Shows the exchange rate, fees and speed of the transaction.)
– Add a new contact and enter the account details, either Bank Account or Mobile Money.
– Review Transaction
– Go ahead and then enter your pin.
– Tag the transfer and Voila. The person gets instantly.
Alternatively, you can use the method below:
– Click Send Money
– Select the Barter contact
– Enter the amount being sent
– Review the transaction
– Enter pin and send the money
Barter by Flutterwave – Receive Money from the Abroad:
Barter allows you to send and receive money to and from friends and family overseas at zero cost. Recipients do not have to make any payments or pay any charges for receiving money on Barter from their loved ones.
Request money from friends and family:
Barter gives you the ability to request money from friends and relatives regardless of location and they don’t have to be a barter user
How to Request Money from Anyone in Africa from Anywhere
– Click on Send Money
– Select contact to request money
– Enter the amount you are requesting for
– Enter the amount being requested
– We will send the request to the contact selected.
– All they need to do is accept the request, and the money will be in your Barter account immediately.
Send money to bank account:
Send money to mobile money numbers or bank accounts from Barter seamlessly.
– Click on send money
– Select Bank ‘Transfer’ depending on the country.
– Add account details or select from the beneficiary list,
Shop with your Barter dollar virtual cards from your favourite shopping websites such as Amazon, ASOS, Zara or H&M.
Pay for streaming services:
Barter users can pay for their streaming subscriptions such as Netflix, Apple Music, Spotify and Amazon Prime, amongst others. Our dollar virtual cards are built to make payment of your recurring bills easy.
Fund your online wallets:
Seamlessly fund your online wallets through your Mobile Money, cards or bank transfers. Your funds will be readily available to you for usage at any time and anywhere with Barter.
Pay for products and services of merchants directly with Barter. You can make payments by choosing Barter as a payment option when checking out from the merchant’s website or app if they accept Paywith Barter as a payment option.
Pay Bills and Buy airtime:
Buy airtime and pay your DSTV & GoTV bills, amongst other services with Barter. It is simple and instant with Barter.
Barter supports the following countries:
South Africa 🇿🇦
Ivory Coast 🇨🇮
United States 🇺🇸
Barter also supports these countries within Europe :
Barter is made by Flutterwave.
For more information, please visit:
Want to get in touch with us? Whether you have question to ask, or a problem to solve, our Customer Service team is available to assist you at [email protected]
Download Barter by Flutterwave – Get a free Virtual dollar card
You are now ready to download Barter by Flutterwave for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app